Quora, the social networking site that makes it easy to get answers to life’s questions, has released a new update to their iPhone/iPod touch app. Quora 2.0 includes support for the iPhone 5 and other features.
Originally launched in September 2011, the Quora app, like the service itself, focuses on finding the best, most complete answer to any question, no matter the topic.
With Quora 2.0, the service’s theme remains the same. However, the UI has been slightly improved to make it easier to use.
Full features include:
- Phone 5 support
- A beautiful new UI that gets out of the way
- Answer and follow questions anonymously
- Continuous scrolling in feed
- Search is more easily accessible and 3x faster
- Sharing to Twitter and Facebook is easier than ever
The free Quora 2.0 is available in the App Store.