The team behind Easilydo couldn’t have chosen a more appropriate name for its productivity app, which recently launched in the App Store.
Simply put, Easilydo lets you easily do stuff. What kind of stuff? Certain productivity stuff, including managing your calendar, decluttering your email and contacts, and even keeping up with Facebook events.
As your so-called life assistant, Easilydo presents you with a catalog of recommended things you can do with your calendar, email, contacts, and Facebook account. And the great thing about these to-dos is that you won’t have to switch between apps to do them. Everything is done automagically right within Easilydo.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Here are some examples of the things you can easily do with Easilydo:
- Get birthday reminders, event invites, and important updates shared by your friends
- Send your wishes, e-gifts, RSVPs, congratulations and support
- Get “time to leave” alerts and directions to your home, work, or next appointment
- Auto-dial into calls
- Text to say you’re on the way or running late
- Merge duplicates in your address book
- Add contacts from recent emails
- File receipts into an email folder automatically
Designed for iPhone and iPod touch, Easilydo is available now in the App Store for free.
Know what else is free? The songs that are featured every week in Easilydo for you to download from iTunes. Now that’s what I call productivity, at least with regard to your music library.