Compatible with iPad, Pholium is an easy-to-use app that allows you to make e-books out of your favorite photos.
Pholium allows you to view and publish your photo e-books as well as share them with your family and friends.
For a brief demo of the app’s e-book creation and sharing flow, please watch the video below.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
The previous major update significantly improved the app’s support for e-book creation and sharing. So did the one before that, actually. And now, the latest update to Pholium proceeds in a similar vein.
The new version of Pholium boasts the following enhancements:
- Video embedding capabilities in Pholium books
- Ability to record audio captions for images in Pholium books
- Import images directly from your Facebook account
- Post links to your books on the web to Facebook and Twitter directly from Pholium
- Improved bulk image import allows you to import multiple images simultaneously
- Improved manual image selection while creating books in the Studio
- Books are now rendered for Retina displays and images are as crisp in books as they are when tapped to full screen
- Various bug fixes