You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| December 19, 2012
Popular iStopMotion For iPad App Receives A Sound-Worthy Update
Boinx has announced the immediate availability of iStopMotion for iPad 2.0. Originally released for iPad in 2011, iStopMotion has long been a favorite with Mac users. The Mac application, in fact, is celebrating its 10-year anniversary.
According to Oliver Breidenbach, CEO, Boinx Software:
- Full Audio Support in the Clip Editor
- Record audio directly inside the Clip Editor
- Numerous ways to import audio into iStopMotion: iPad Music Library, SoundCloud, Dropbox, iTunes File Sharing, Open In from other apps
- See the audio waveform in the Timeline
- Set offset as well as fade in and fade out for audio
- Brand new Navigator for better orientation and quick navigation
- Improvements to Time Lapse
- User Interface refresh
- Improved Remote Camera connectivity and stability
The launch of iStopMotion for iPad 2 is the next step in our success story, adding the second most important moviemaking feature to the app - sound. What is a movie without sound, after all? To top it all off, we’re celebrating 10 years with 10 days of insane discounts for iStopMotion for iPad and iStopMotion for Mac.For a limited time, iStopMotion for iPad is available for $4.99. It is available for download in the App Store. Meanwhile, the $19.99 iStopMotion 3 for Mac application is available in the Mac App Store.