ARCHOS has announced the imminent arrival of the ARCHOS Design Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad. It offers a full QWERTY keyboard and works with second-, third-, and fourth-generation iPads.
Available in March, the $79 keyboard includes:
- Ultra-thin Design – At only 5 mm (0.2’’) this is the thinnest iPad Keyboard available; it’s almost as thin as a Smart Cover
- Adjustable kickstand – Allows one to adjust their iPad for the best viewing experience possible
- Magnetic bonding to the iPad – The keyboard is magnetically held to your iPad
- Automatic screen switch on/offFunction – The iPad will turn on or off when the keyboard is removed or placed in the cover position
- Long battery life – Enjoy with your iPad for months thanks to a long battery life via a Bluetooth connection
- Aluminum Back casing – Stylish aluminum back casing to match your iPad
- Full QWERTY keyboard – Type easily with a full keyboard and work quickly with iOS shortcuts
According to Kenri Crohas, founder and CEO of ARCHOS:
The needs and wants of today’s consumer have changed drastically over the past few years. Consumers expect everything to be smaller, faster, thinner, lighter and aesthetically pleasing. In order to meet this demand we feel that we should share our innovation and design across a number of different platforms.
For ordering information, visit the ARCHOS site.