You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Latest Survey Shows Slight Increase In Percentage Of iPhone Owners In US

The latest comScore survey finds that among U.S. smartphone owners, 18.5 percent have an iPhone. This is up 1.4 percent from a previous survey. For a three-month period ending in November, Samsung leads with 26.9 percent market share. In total, Google Android leads all smartphone platforms with 53.7 percent of smartphone subscribers. By contrast, Apple secured 35 percent. In total, Android and iOS control 88.7 percent of the smartphone market. RIM lags fall behind with 7.3 percent.

In total, 123.3 million people in the U.S. now own smartphones. This accounts for 53 percent of all cellphone owners. Source: comScore survey
Related Articles

Apple Could Announce A Record-Breaking Quarter In Terms Of iPhone Sales

Christmas Activity Suggests Apple Remains A Genius As App Store Has Banner Day