Credit card companies, by their very nature, receive a lot of negative press. Still, many of them offer rewards for their customers. Unfortunately, finding these is often difficult, until now.
Glyph 2.0 offers customers a simple way to maximize credit card rewards and credit scores in real-time. Best of all, the app for iPhone is absolutely free.
With Glyph, users are able to:
- Maximize your credit card rewards and credit score with greater intelligence on every purchase
- Discover cards that may be better for you based on your personal spend history
- Track the value of reward currencies (e.g., points, miles, etc), and benefit from the comments of our expert community
- View APR, Annual Fee, and Reward Details on over 250 cards
- Apply for a new card directly through the app
- Learn how you stack up against other Glyph users
To get started, users have to download and install the app, and then tell it which credit cards they carry. In doing so, users can either link their accounts, or use Glyph without providing any sensitive card data.
The latest update expands the number of cards supported to over 300. Additionally, Glyph now includes more live bank account linking, new wallet customizations, and more.
Glyph, which was first released in November, is available for download in the App Store.