Once again, Localscope has widened its scope further with the addition of new supported services and apps in its new update.
The latest update to the popular location-based app provides support for six new regional information services and five new navigation apps.
The newly added services are:
- Qype – Explore new places, businesses, restaurants and more through the largest social reviews service in Europe and South America
- 2GIS – Search for localized information in 186 cities across Russia
- Baidu – Search for places or business in China
- Yellow Pages Australia – Find what you need in Australia
- Zomato – Discover new restaurants or search for a choice of cuisines in India, Sri Lanka, UAE, Qatar and UK
- ParkMe – Find daily and monthly parking spaces around a location in 29 countries including US, Canada & Europe
Localscope’s latest update also improves the app’s Wikipedia data. As well, it enhances Wikipedia results with photos and localizes them to 18 languages.
Finally, the update makes the Google+ Local service available for free, along with Google Maps, Facebook, YouTube, and the iOS Reminders app.
If you’ll recall, Localscope went from being a $1.99 app to being a freemium one last month. Now, it offers a premium version in-app for $1.99.