You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| March 26, 2013
Tapbots Launches Latest Tweetbot For Mac Update
The folks over at Tapbots have released a new update for Tweetbot for Mac. Version 1.2.2 of the Twitter client includes a number of new features, and bug fixes. Originally launched in October, Tweetbot for Mac continues to evolve. Unfortunately, one thing that hasn’t changed is its price: $19.99. However, Twitter’s rules on API keys is largely to blame for this, as we first noted earlier this month. [caption id="attachment_396565" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Tweetbot for Mac[/caption] The latest version of Tweetbot for Mac includes:
Tweetbot for Mac is available for download here.
- Users notifications will continue to work after a restart
- Tweaks to global hide/show and global new tweets including when used in different spaces
- Fixes for main window appearing/disappearing when the app becomes active
- Fixed command-enter while viewing hashtag/username matches in Post window
- Subscribed lists no longer show up in your public lists in the timeline list selector
- Command-0 toggles the drafts window instead of just showing it
- If you close the main window you can now use command 1-9 to display it again