SXSW 2013 is just days away. As a result, the official SXSW Go app is now available for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
Held in Austin, Texas, this year’s event begins Friday, March 8, and runs through Sunday, March 17. Featured speakers include Stevie Nicks, Corey Taylor, and more. Green Day highlights the festival’s long list of 2013 performers. Actress Aisha Tyler will serve as this year’s Interactive Awards emcee.
Full app features include:
- Schedule – Search/browse the entire event list. Build your personal schedule or sync with your online account.
- Discover – Visually browse event media to build your schedule.
- Share My Schedule – Share your personal schedule with your friends and see what events your friends are attending.
- Map – Find venues, get directions
- Search – Quickly find events, venues or exhibitors via keyword search.
- Tradeshow – Search/browse Exhibitors
- Presented by Showtime
- Powered by Eventbase from Xomo
AppAdvice will be at SXSW to bring you coverage of the interactive portion of this year’s festival. In the meantime, be sure to download the app.