Zynga has just released its latest game on iOS, and it’s called What’s the Phrase.
Like Draw Something, which celebrated its first anniversary last week, What’s the Phrase is a turn-based guessing game. But unlike Draw Something, What’s the Phrase unsurprisingly challenges you to guess words and phrases instead of drawings.
As a matter of fact, What’s the Phrase is seemingly patterned after the popular Hangman-like TV show Wheel of Fortune. It requires you to spin a wheel for points, enter consonants or buy vowels, and solve word puzzles.
What’s the Phrase comes with 40 unique categories along with the following key features:
- Challenge your friends with your own hilarious custom Phrase
- Use Power-ups for additional hints or be the bad guy and use
them to set traps!
- Send gifts to your friends so they can unlock categories
- Multi-lingual? Change puzzle language in separate
games to Spanish, French, Italian, German or Portuguese!
- Login with your Facebook account to play against your
friends, or challenge a random opponent across the world!
Both versions of the game are compatible with iOS 5.1 or later and are supported on iPhone 4/4S/5, fifth-generation iPod touch, and iPad 2 or newer.
Download either version of the game by March 4 to take advantage of an early bird special whereby you get an extra 100 coins to start the game with.