Jailbreak Euphoria is a new series of articles designed to help you get the most out of your jailbroken device. Today, we’re looking at the lock screen.
For quite some time, I’ve tried to figure out how to be productive from the lock screen. That seems like a simple task, but until now, I haven’t been able to find a good set of tweaks that I enjoy enough and that would help boost my productivity.
Recently, I put together a list that includes my favorite tweaks that work great from the lock screen. All of these tweaks are compatible with each other and can be used directly from the lock screen to access almost any app or feature on your device.
In the video below, I’ll explain how I use this combination of tweaks to boost productivity and multitasking on an iOS device.
Check out our video overview below:
If you can’t see the above video, please click this link.
Cydia tweaks from this video:
- Atom — $1.99 in the BigBoss repository
- Pluck — free in the ModMyi repository
- Bulletin — $0.99 in the BigBoss repository
- Kamera — free in the ModMyi repository
- NCSettings — free in the ModMyi repository
- Tap to Widgets — $2.49 in the BigBoss repository
- Abstergo — $1.99 in the BigBoss repository
- 20 Second Lockscreen — free in the BigBoss repository
If you’d like to recreate this useful lock screen, all of these tweaks can be purchased for under $8.00. This may be the perfect lock screen for me, but what do you think?
What are your favorite Cydia tweaks? Where do you use them the most? Send us an email with your suggestion and we might feature it in a future article. Be sure to check out our video above and let us know what you think in the comments section.