The latest update to Textilus, which was released in July last year as RichText Edit, brings a couple of major new features and plenty more improvements besides.
Most notably, Textilus now supports insertion of inline images and drawings in documents. In addition, it boasts a new Sketcher tool that lets you enhance documents with text boxes, drawings, and images, to which you can also apply filters.
The new Textilus update also delivers the following improvements:
- “Select to End”, “Select to Start”, “Select Line”, “Select Paragraph”, “Select Sentence” options from the current position of the cursor
- “Delete Forward” and “Tab” direct keys on the extended keyboard
- Export as RTFD document
- Export documents as PNG images in your Photo Album or open in other iPad apps
- Paper Background Color: Now you can modify the background color of the document
- Insert current GPS user’s location in the document (Latitude/Longitude and Address)
- New side tab to move up or down one page at a time with current page and total pages indicators