You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| April 26, 2013
Stay Connected With Your Team And Accomplish More Work With Convo 3.0
The private social networking app Convo has just been upgraded to version 3.0. Convo 3.0 features performance improvements, gesture enhancements, and various other refinements. Released a little over a year ago, Convo lets you easily hold conversations and do much more to stay connected with your colleagues right from your iDevice. Version 3.0 of the app promises faster loading times, faster scrolling, and faster virtually everything. In addition, it adds support for a number of gestures. These include pull-to-refresh on the feed and comment panel, swiping to see more comments, and swiping to view the menu. [caption id="attachment_407394" align="aligncenter" width="360"] Convo[/caption] Convo 3.0 also brings the following improvements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Convo 3.0 is available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Gorgeous high-resolution thumbnails in feed that are optimized for your retina display & improved image gallery
- Brand new Convo bookmarklet that lets you share links from within Safari. Convo now supports full length articles within Convo so you don’t have to open Safari.
- Advanced, faster search with refinement options for advanced users
- New left menu makes common destinations easy to access
- A new message is always within reach with the new fixed toolbar & brand new message and comment boxes
- Improved feedback on low or no connectivity
- Squashed bugs and fit & finish