Ford SYNC AppLink allows drivers of certain Ford car models to interact with supported mobile apps through voice control. It’s already integrated in a number of popular music streaming apps, which now include Amazon Cloud Player.
Thanks to the app’s latest update, you can now connect Amazon Cloud Player on your iPhone or iPod touch to your vehicle’s Ford SYNC AppLink system. By doing so, you get to enjoy the music in your Amazon Cloud library and control it using simple voice commands.
Here are the steps on how to take advantage of Amazon Cloud Player’s Ford SYNC AppLink integration:
- On the Ford SYNC, go to the “Mobile Applications” menu and select “Amazon MP3″.
- See the music you’re currently playing in the Amazon MP3 app.
- Use the Ford SYNC buttons to play, pause, go to previous song, or go to next song.
- To play something else, tap “Menu” and then “Amazon MP3 Menu” on the Ford SYNC.
- Choose from “Device: Playlists”, “Device: Shuffle All”, “Cloud: Playlists”, and “Cloud: Shuffle All”.
This version also includes improved UI for adding songs to a playlist and improved VoiceOver support.