Last week, I told you about the release of Haunted Hollow in international App Stores following its soft launch in Canada a month before. But as it turned out, it was actually a premature release. As a result, it was promptly pulled from the App Store by game developer 2K Games, promising that it would return the following week. This week. Today, to be exact.
And sure enough, the spooky strategy game has made its ghostly presence known yet again all over the globe. That is to say, it has made its triumphant international return to the App Store.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
So, if you didn’t manage to download the game during its short stay in the App Store last week, go ahead and get it now to experience the following game features:
- A lurking line-up of Monsters including Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, Witches, and Reapers – all with menacing powers
- Chilling Power-up Items like Boo-B-Gone and Bloody Mary
- Choose from Haunted House architectures like Lost Temple and Mad Scientist
- Multiplayer through Game Center
- Single Player, Single Player Challenge Mode or Pass & Play with Friends