You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| May 23, 2013
Mindsense Drops The Price On Mail Pilot For A Limited Time
Mindsense is celebrating graduation season and you’re the one wearing the tassel. For a limited time, the universal Mail Pilot app is available for $5 off its regular price. Through May 30, the email/todo app is $9.99. First launched for iOS earlier this year, Mail Pilot began its life as a Kickstarter project by two Virginia Tech students. Originally a subscription service, Mail Pilot combines email with to-do list capabilities. The latest update, released earlier this month, includes:
New Features:Take a look: Do you think that $9.99 is still too much to pay for an email client? Be sure to read Christine Chan's original Mail Pilot review to help you decide. Mail Pilot is available in the App Store for $9.99. On May 31, the price returns to $14.99. See also: No Reservations Are Required As Popular Mailbox App Launches On iPad, Get A Bird's Eye View Of Your Inbox With Birdseye Mail For iPad , and New Incredimail Update Brings Gmail Archiving, Improved Photo Inbox And More.
- Attach pictures to messages
- Send-only (Alias) support
- Sequential Scrubbing setting
- Ability to change Completed and default folders
- Rewritten Quick Reply and Forward with additional functionality
- Auto-detect custom account settings
- Auto-detect common root folder settings
- Cleaner message views and folder lists