The new Nextdoor iPhone app lets you connect with your neighbors wherever you go. Even when you’re away from your home or your computer, you can keep abreast of what’s happening in your neighborhood using the app.
With the app, you can also post updates your neighbors might find useful. In turn, you get to receive notifications about any important neighborhood activities.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Here are just a few of the things you and your neighbors can do with Nextdoor:
- Quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
At the moment, Nextdoor is “home” to over 12,000 neighborhoods across the U.S. If your neighborhood is among those already being unified by Nextdoor, then you should definitely download and tell your neighbors about the new Nextdoor iPhone app.