Last week, we told you about Candy Pop Saga, a game that is a ripoff of Candy Crush Saga, as suggested by its name and as indicated by its graphics and gameplay. This time, we’re here to tell you about Sugar Rush, a game that, at first glance, looks like another Candy Crush Saga ripoff, but is actually quite different from King’s wildly popular match-three game.
Without a doubt, Sugar Rush is “inspired” by Candy Crush Saga. It also has a word that refers to something sweet in its name, not to mention the “rush” part. It also offers match-three gaming with colorful confectioneries. It also encourages social gaming via Facebook. Heck, it even features a pep-talking dandy as well.
Unlike Candy Crush Saga, though, Sugar Rush is played on a board with pieces that accumulate as more get added from both top and bottom sides. Take a look:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
With Sugar Rush, you can:
- Pop to match candies as fast as you can to get your Sugar Rush!
- Swipe up and down to make huge matches!
- Find and pop all of the Special Candies.
- Trigger Jackpots for huge rewards.
- Equip sweet boosts for even bigger scores.
- Compete with friends in daily and weekly tournaments.
- Win prizes every day!