You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| June 14, 2013
King's Social Gaming Saga Continues On iOS With Block-Blasting Pet Rescue Saga
King's Saga of social games continues with the launch of its hit animal-themed block-blasting game on iOS. A month ago, we told you that King is set to release Pet Rescue Saga on iOS. Now, the popular Facebook game has finally made the jump to the App Store, ready to be installed and played on your iDevices. Pet Rescue Saga is King's third Saga game on mobile, following Bubble Witch Saga and Candy Crush Saga, which has become one of the top-grossing apps in the App Store. In Pet Rescue Saga, you have to bust through matching blocks to save the Pets from the evil Snatchers. The newly released iOS game is initially loaded with 72 levels. But given King's track record of regularly adding levels to Bubble Witch Saga and Candy Crush Saga, you can expect to play lots of additional levels in Pet Rescue Saga over time. [caption id="attachment_429494" align="aligncenter" width="270"] Pet Rescue Saga[/caption] Pet Rescue Saga boasts the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, Pet Rescue Saga is available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- A fantastic world alive with animals and wonders
- Quick to learn, with hours of fun challenges
- Eye-catching and colorful gameplay
- Puppies, bunnies, piglets and many more lovable pets!
- Spectacular boosters and bonus rewards
- Diamonds, bombs, animal cages, locks & keys and more challenges await
- An exciting leaderboard for you and your friends
- Seamless synchronization with the Facebook version