You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| June 19, 2013
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour's 'Meltdown' Update Available Now
Gameloft's huge "Meltdown" update for Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour has hit the App Store, adding a bunch of impressive features and additional content to the $6.99 app. Besides the anticipated new maps, weapons, and multiplayer modes, Meltdown also offers gamers a new "Demolition" specialization, which feature's seven attractive perks:
Meltdown's new maps include a Spanish train station, the streets of Barcelona, and a research facility in Antarctica, while new weapons include the SFS CTK-12 sniper rifle and the 40-mm Thor grenade launching pistol (GLP). As outlined in the app's release notes, the two new multiplayer modes are:
- Ammo Pack: Carry 50% more ammunition
- Dedication: Dying from explosions doesn’t reset your streak
- Readied Shot: Crouch to boost accuracy
- One Last Thing: Drop a grenade whenever you die
- Gun Expert: Increase reload speed
- Sentry: Place sinister traps
- Paragon Destroyer: Trigger deadly explosions when shooting machinery
Finally, a number of bug fixes, minor enhancements, and performance improvements have also been made in version 1.1.0 of the app. Check out the recently updated Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour now, and try your hand at Meltdown. For more information, take a look at the video below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl21ufd1RQE&feature=player_embedded
- Bomb Squad: Attackers must plant a bomb and make sure it goes off before the defenders can defuse it
- Destruction: Attackers must sabotage a series of devices while the defenders must stop them cold
If you can't see the above video, please click this link.See also: Et Voilà! Passbook Added To Air France Mobile, What's Up? Find Out By Using The Newly Updated Daily Newscast App Watchup, and Context-Based Restaurant Finder App Ness Updated With Search Enhancements.