You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| June 5, 2013
Save Loads Of Monny With The Recently Released Monny For iPhone
While the App Store offers plenty of personal finance apps, one recent addition to this cohort boasts an attractive design, an impressive set of features, and is available free of charge. Called Monny, the brand new application is presently optimized for the iPhone and iPod touch. As developer Greamer states in the application's release notes, "Monny will help you to build the most important skills needed for your personal finance. You are the key to make it happen." In order to help users in realizing this task, Monny includes a number of useful personal finance-wrangling features, which include:
Though Monny's financial analysis is free to access on a trial basis, iDevice owners looking to use the application long-term will need to unlock Monny for an in-app purchase of $2.99. Below, we've included a gallery of screenshots of Monny. As mentioned, the application is currently available to download free of charge in the App Store, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. [gallery] Alternatively, for further app related news, see: Jacob Jones Gets A Useful Update Adding iPhone 4 Support And More, Runtastic PRO Updated To Add OpenStreetMap Support And More, and Find The Best Deals Near You With BuyVia 2.0 On iPad.
- Simple and fast entry, making expense tracking easy
- Friendly analytical reports, charts, and top rankings
- Challenges that help to build your "money brain"
- Collections and achievements for good personal finance habits
- Personal finance profiles in a snap
- Separate account books, which comes in handy when traveling
- Backup support: export, import, email, csv [sic]