You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| June 3, 2013
WordPress For iOS Gets A Great New Look In Latest Update
The official WordPress iOS app received an update today, adding a brand new user interface and making it easier to compose and publish posts. As a reminder, the WordPress application allows users to manage a WordPress-powered website on the go, from an iDevice. With the app, users can compose and edit posts, moderate comments, and upload images and videos to their website with ease. In version 3.6 of the application, however, the app's developer has added a number of new features and optimizations:
WordPress 3.6 is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and can be downloaded free of charge. Take a look at the recently updated application now, or for further app related news, see: Today's Apps Gone Free: Skim It!, Voro, TinyScan Pro And More, Google Drive For iOS Now Includes Swiping And Comment Features, and PopCap Confirms July 18 Release Date For Plants Vs. Zombies 2.
- A completely redesigned new user experience
- A faster way to post: added a shortcut on the sidebar
- Fixed a problem with Tumblr imported blogs
- Emoticons now appear correctly on notifications
- Performance improvements for notifications
- Updated translations: now also in Russian, Danish, and Korean