You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| July 25, 2013
Ubisoft Brings Another Prince Of Persia Classic Back To Life
Ubisoft has just resurrected another Prince of Persia classic. Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame, the latest application in Ubisoft's revival series, can now be downloaded for $2.99 in the App Store and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Based on the 1993 title of a similar name, The Shadow and the Flame picks up where Ubisoft's first Prince of Persia app, Prince of Persia Classic, left off. Now, the time-traveling prince "must embark on an epic journey in search of his past that will redefine his future," Ubisoft notes. Features include:
AN IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCEFurthermore, iDevice owners can access a number of social features in Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame, including Game Center-powered achievements and leaderboards, and Facebook score-sharing. Below, we've included a trailer of the application for you to check out. Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame can be downloaded in the App Store for $2.99, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Take a look at the new application now, or for more of today's app news, see: Today's Apps Gone Free: Le Vamp, City Maps 2Go, Grimm's Rapunzel And More, Dare You Ride The Dangerous Bike Of Dare Devil Devlin?, and Overview: Drop The Bass With Algoriddim’s Djay 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R839S7jSfAE&feature=player_embedded
A BRAND NEW COMBAT SYSTEM
- Follow the epic storyline of the original game.
- Explore 14 levels rendered in visually-stunning 3D.
- Dive into 5 state-of-the-art environments.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
- Discover an exciting new combat system with multiple enemies and tactical challenges.
- Unleash devastating combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you progress.
- Acquire new weapons for increasingly thrilling fight sequences.
- Experience the highly-acclaimed Prince of Persia platforming gameplay.
- Choose between gesture-based touch controls or the classic virtual joystick.
- Perform fluid and acrobatic moves to overcome challenges, or go step-by-step with “Cautious Mode”.
If you can't see the above video, please click this link.