After Bubble Witch Saga, Candy Crush Saga, and Pet Rescue Saga, yet another Saga game from King is set to be officially released on iOS. The new game is called Papa Pear Saga, and it has just been soft-launched by King in the Canadian App Store.
Inspired by the popular Japanese pachinko game, Papa Pear Saga is a Peggle-like physics-based puzzle game. It’s actually the first Saga game from King to be significantly based on physics. In the game, you have to control the titular fruit so that each of his shots can bounce on as many objects as possible before landing in buckets.
Papa Pear Saga features the following:
- Pearfect graphics that will have you bouncing for joy
- Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
- Over 85 amazing levels
- Leaderboards for you and your friends
- Items to unlock by completing levels
- Boosters and Power ups to help with those challenging levels
- Seamless synchronization with the Facebook version
As mentioned, Papa Pear Saga is currently available in soft launch in the Canadian App Store. We will, of course, let you know once the game makes its debut in the U.S. App Store and other App Stores around the world.
Like its fellow Saga games on iOS, Papa Pear Saga originated as a Facebook game. And like its fellow Saga games, Papa Pear Saga is a free-to-play title that offers in-app purchases for some in-game items, including extra lives and additional moves.