For over a year now, Jurassic Park Builder has been available on iOS to provide you with dinosaur-themed simulation gaming. But if you prefer to play with cute and cuddly dinos rather than the fearsome ones popularized by the “Jurassic Park” franchise, then you need only download the newly released Happy Dinos.
Developed by Pandastic Games and published by Chillingo, Happy Dinos is a simulation game that has you collecting, breeding, taming, and training the titular creatures.
But these aren’t your usual terrifying fossil reptiles. Rather, they’re multicolored, multi-patterned creatures that are just waiting to be loved by you. I mean, who wouldn’t want to care for, say, a red T-Rex with green heart-shaped marks?
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Happy Dinos has the following key features:
- Thousands of adorable dino breeds to train and trade
- Four entertaining mini-games that’ll train your dinos up
- Customize your island with attractions and decorations that’ll keep your dinos entertained
- Full 3D visuals and vibrant animations
- Support for Facebook to visit other Dino Parks and trade gifts
- Universal; play Happy Dinos on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
Like most other iOS simulation games, Happy Dinos is a freemium or free-to-play title, offering in-app purchases for various upgrades and extras.
For other news regarding iOS simulation games, check out Hi Ho! Kermit The Frog And The Gang Are Here In Disney’s My Muppets Show, New Smurfs’ Village Update Will Take You Out Of This World, and Hey Hey, Kids! Can You Rebuild Krustyland In The Simpsons: Tapped Out?.