You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| August 29, 2013
Max Steel Hits The App Store In New Game: Rise Of Emulator
Max Steel has just reached the App Store in a brand new iOS game, Max Steel: Rise of Emulator. In the game, iDevice owners are put "in control of the ultimate Turbo team-up. This extraordinary mash-up mixes a rad running game with mind-blowing combat and boss battles to deliver MAX-imum action," publisher Chillingo explains in the app's release notes. [caption id="attachment_456315" align="aligncenter" width="568"] Max Steel: Rise of Emulator.[/caption] Chillingo continues:
Max and Steel are the ultimate Turbo Team Up: One Teen, One Alien, All Hero Potential. Together they become one unstoppable Turbofied superhero defending Earth from the malicious Miles Dredd and the sinister Elementors. New dormant evil ultralinks have appeared in the vicinity of Copper Canyon—if they come to life before Max Steel can reach them, they will “ultralink” and weaponize objects they find with devastating consequences! The race is on to reach the ultralinks before Miles Dredd does!Features include:
Potential users should note, however, that Max Steel features non-compulsory in-app purchases, which parents may wish to disable before allowing a child to play through the game. Chillingo highlights that Max Steel is free to play, and that such in-app purchases are indeed non-essential. As mentioned, Max Steel: Rise of Emulator can be downloaded in the App Store free of charge, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Check out the new application now, or for more of today's app news, see: Take To The Ring In International Boxing Champions For iOS, Flick Kick Field Goal 2014 Looks To Be Finger Flicking Good, and Celebrate The 25th Anniversary Of Bravoman With Binja Bash For iOS.
- Fight dangerous Dreddnaught robots, and go head-to-head with HUGE bosses!
- Use Steel’s Turborang and Turbo Pulse super moves to even the odds!
- Collect the mysterious DORMANT ULTRALINKS hidden throughout the game to unlock EXCLUSIVE CONTENT at www.maxsteel.com
- Upgrade to the MAX! Spend the “Research Chips” you collect during missions to upgrade Max’s powers and unlock cool new abilities!
- Hours of gameplay with five different Leaderboards and over a dozen different Achievements to earn!