You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| August 1, 2013
New Smurfs' Village Update Will Take You Out Of This World
Smurfs' Village has just received an update that's out of this world. Essentially, the new update sets Smurfs' Village in outer space. That's right: the popular freemium builder game starring the world-famous cerulean diminutive mushroom-dwellers has just gone astronomical. Hence, Smurfs' Village developer Beeline Interactive's question: "Are You Ready For An All New Smurfy Space Adventure?" [caption id="attachment_447065" align="aligncenter" width="568"] Smurfs' Village[/caption] The new "spaced-out" version of Smurfs' Village lets you:
The new version of Smurfs' Village is available now in the App Store for free. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. The game's previous two updates featured new stuff to do with Magician Smurf and the Naughties, evil Smurf-like beings created by Gargamel in "The Smurfs 2," which premiered yesterday. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Blast off into space with Astro Smurf and build a new village on an unexplored planet!
- Meet the friendly Swoofs and help them find their way home by completing constellations
- Uncover fallen stars and stardust to complete constellations and grow your space village
- Send your magical space bird to clear new unexplored territory
- Decorate with strange space plants, glowing trees, colorful furniture, berry bush domes and more!
- Collect out of this world rewards!
- Rocket into Smurfy space at level 22!