You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| August 8, 2013
No Pain, No Gain: Join The Tag Team Trauma In Amateur Surgeon 3
Amateur Surgeon 3, the latest title in Adult Swim's hilarious series of surgery games, has just been checked in to the App Store. As in the previous games in the series, you must try to save lives by using a variety of inappropriate tools in Amateur Surgeon 3. But the new game introduces a twist that's actually referred to in its subtitle: Tag Team Trauma. In the game, you play as the punningly named rookie surgeon Ophelia Payne. But during an operation, you can tag another character to help you with unique perks. The first character you can tag happens to be a genetically enhanced pug called Mister Giblets. Yep. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Amateur Surgeon 3 also features the following:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Amateur Surgeon 3 is available now in the App Store for free. The game offers in-app purchases to unlock upgrades and other extras. The game's predecessor, Amateur Surgeon 2, is still available in the App Store for $0.99. For more information on Amateur Surgeon 2, check out our review way back from November 2010: Amateur Surgeon 2 - You're Never Too Old To Be A Doctor. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- More than 20 over-the-top surgeries in 6 exotic locations including: Inept Criminals! Radioactive Bats! A Possibly-Cannibal! Transgender Robot! Mutated Cultists!
- Full, awesome story with inappropriate humour and cheap gags!
- 8 colourful tag-team surgery partners with bizarre special abilities!
- Fully customizable upgrades for your tools!
- Multiple save slots to share with family/friends!