In RunBot, you play as the the title character, an artificially intelligent robot. You’ve just decided to avoid your predefined function as a killing machine and to run for your life and freedom instead.
Now, you must use your special physical abilities and advanced weapon systems to do some endless running and to make your daring escape across the rooftops of a futuristic metropolis.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
RunBot boasts the following features:
- Awesome free-running moves – use Parkour-style jumps to dodge around obstacles, mines, and plasma turrets.
- Stunning graphics – race RunBot through a futuristic city in time to a pumping fast-paced soundtrack.
- Tilt ‘n Touch game play – swipe the screen to guide RunBot while he runs, then tilt your device to move in flying Jetpack mode!
- Upgrade your Tech – collect battery cells and power cores to upgrade RunBot’s arsenal and armor!
- Competitive play – run past your buddies’ high scores in the game and become the top runner!
RunBot is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later.
Make sure to check back here on AppAdvice for our in-depth review of RunBot.
In the meantime, you can check out the following for more recent news about endless running games on iOS: Time-Sucking Endless Runner Le Vamp Updated With Charms And Curses, Take Advantage Of The New Sonic Boosters And Daily Spins In Sega’s Sonic Dash, and How Low Can You Go? Find Out By Steering Your Digging Machine In Gold Diggers.
Of course, you can also take a look at AppAdvice’s Endless Running Games AppGuide.