You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| August 17, 2013
Take Stock Of The Many Stock Photos And Illustrations From Thinkstock By Getty Images
Getty Images already has a namesake app and another app for its iStockphoto subsidiary (both released in June 2010) on iOS. But the popular stock photo agency has just released a new app that effectively combines those two apps into one neat package. The new app is called Thinkstock by Getty Images. It's the official iOS app of Thinkstock, which is essentially a repository of millions of released, royalty-free photos and vector illustrations from Getty Images and iStockphoto. Boasting an iOS 7-ready interface, the Thinkstock app offers a bunch of useful features, including simple keyword search, one-touch lightbox toggling, and curated galleries:
Note that you have to create or log in to a Getty Images account in order to take advantage of the app's key features, including the ability to create and manage multiple lightboxes. Your search is linked to your account, so you can easily find and save the right image wherever you have access to Thinkstock. Thinkstock by Getty Images is available now in the App Store for free. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Smart, simple design reduces clutter and lets you focus on images.
- Editor-curated galleries offer fresh perspective for inspiration.
- Continuous scroll for seamless search results.
- One-tap access to search and filters simplifies your search.
- Tap for high-resolution viewing, pinch & zoom for stunning retina detail.
- Save to lightbox by simply touching and holding.
- Toggle quickly between lightboxes for fast adding and sharing.