You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| September 12, 2013
Branchfire's iAnnotate PDF In Back To School Sale, 80 Percent Off Usual Price
See update below. The popular PDF annotation app, iAnnotate PDF for iPad, can be downloaded for 80 percent off its usual price as part of a "back to school" sale. As such, for a limited time only iPad owners can now grab iAnnotate PDF for just $1.99, as opposed to $9.99. According to developer Branchfire, Inc., more than 1,500 people sent a Twitter update featuring the hashtag "#FreeiAnnotate" over the course of the past week. Though Branchfire hasn't made its productivity app available free of charge, in recognition of the hashtag it has dramatically reduced the price of iAnnotate PDF. The offer is available today, Sept. 12, from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. EDT, and furthermore the sale coincides with a recent update to the application that adds a number of new features, including:
Below, we've included a number of screenshots taken from within the iPad app. As mentioned, iAnnotate PDF can be downloaded in the App Store for just $1.99 (for today only), and the application is optimized for the iPad. Go get it! See also: New OtterBox Cases Built For Touch ID-Equipped iPhone 5s Handsets, Zomato Restaurant Finder App Goes 3.0 With New Design And New Features, and Angry Birds Star Wars Takes You To The Moon Of Endor To Meet The Endearing Ewoks. Update. Branchfire has just been in touch to let us know that the sale will be live until 1 p.m. EST on Friday, Sept. 13. More good news! [gallery columns="2"]
- Turn on Wrist Guard from the annotation ribbon; available for pencil, straight-line, highlight, underline, and strikeout annotations.
- Rearrange pages in your PDF from the Actions Accordion (in the left-hand Navigation Panel).
- View the processing status of your documents from the processing spinner in the Library. Tap to see processing progress or cancel if necessary.
- New Annotation setting to left-align text in popup notes.
- Various stability enhancements and performance improvements.