Threadflip, the fashion-forward app that makes “converting closet clutter into cash a cinch,” has just gone universal.
Threadflip was launched for iPhone and iPod touch back in June last year. Now, nearly one year and four months later, the app has finally been updated with universal support for iPad.
This universal update brings Threadflip to version 3.1. It actually comes on the (high) heels of the app’s version 3.0, which was released the same day as iOS 7.
Threadflip 3.0 delivered the following enhancements exclusively for iOS 7:
- A picture is worth a thousand words: we are celebrating item images more than ever before, surfacing item images via the new Feed, and the all new product pages
- A redesigned menu experience – Shop, My Feed, Sell, Closet, Shopping Cart and Notifications are all just a tap away, no matter where you are in the app
- Check out our new Sale of the Day, where you can find and shop deals on designer good up to 80% off
- Easily Shop multiple categories, and filter by the all new Sale category to look for fresh items that have recently been reduced in price
- Swipe between multiple Shop categories, and easily apply filters, like Size, Price etc. to any category page you are on
- The new Sell experience has photo filters for you to beautify your images by increasing the brightness or cropping your image before you create your listing
Threadflip 3.1 is available now in the App Store for free. It’s compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later.
For more information on Threadflip, check out Threadflip Goes Social With New Fun Features For Both Shoppers And Sellers, Find More Fashion-Forward Friends With The Newly Updated Threadflip iOS App, and Download Threadflip 2.0 And Get 20 Percent Off All App Purchases.