You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| September 5, 2013
Hello Vino Uncorks New Design, iPad Support And More With 3.0 Update
Hello Vino has just received a new update. It's worth noting that this update is the first to arrive for the popular wine scanning app in over nine months. But this update appears to be well worth the wait as it brings Hello Vino to version 3.0 with a number of significant improvements. First and foremost, Hello Vino 3.0 boasts a new design, built from the ground up for speed and reliability. Also, it introduces universal support for iPad in addition to iPhone and iPod touch. [caption id="attachment_458450" align="aligncenter" width="320"] Hello Vino[/caption] Furthermore, Hello Vino 3.0 features the following enhancements:
Hello Vino 3.0 is available now in the App Store for free. It's compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later. Hello Vino is included in AppAdvice's Apps For Foodies and Apps For Cooking And Dining In AppLists. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- NEW Insider Wine Deals - Every week, the app will showcase the best deals on wines so you can stock up for the upcoming holiday season.
- NEW Expert Reviews - Wine podcast celebrity Elizabeth Schneider (from "Wine for Normal People") reviews wines you can actually find at your local stores.
- NEW Audio Pronunciations - Our friends at Forvo.com have lent their pronunciations for those confusing wine varieties to help you order wines with ease.
- MAJOR Enhancements to the Wine Label Scanner - Based on the scans performed by our million+ users, we've improved the accuracy of athe label image recognition.
- IMPROVEMENTS to the "My Wines" Feature - Thanks to your feedback, we've added the ability to replace wine labels with your own photos, and also added close-up viewing with multi-device syncing.
- EVEN MORE Recommendations - We've added tens of thousands of new wines to our database, with a re-designed interface to deliver recommendations even faster than before. The app won't recommend obscure wines you'll never be able to find. In fact, you can even get wines based on your location.
- SOCIAL SHARING is now available, making it easy to share your wine discoveries and favorite bottles on Facebook, Twitter or by email.