In the market for a new Lightning cable? Well, before paying out $19 for an authorized cable in the Apple Online Store, consider heading over to Kickstarter, where a stronger, more flexible alternative is available to back from $20. Called JUICES+, the anodized aluminum woven cables are available in black and metallic aluminum, for both Lightning and micro-USB devices.
Creator Laurens Laudowicz calls JUICES+ “the cable Apple should have made,” and this statement appears to be based both on the functionality of the alternative cable and its high-quality makeup. JUICES+ is made from anodized aerospace aluminum, and as such, iDevice owners can expect the following:
- Same look and feel as your top of the line device.
- Much stronger and more durable than a standard cable.
- Thin connector housings that work with every case.
- Very light. Just right!
- Much stronger, yet more flexible than standard cables.
- The woven style is Tangle Free by Design.
- Inner steel wire mesh shielding.
- Simply looks and feels a thousand times better!
Furthermore, JUICES+ cables are available in two colors: black and metallic aluminium.
For more information on JUICES+, head over to the product’s Kickstarter Web page, where additional information along with a video overview is available to view.
As mentioned, iDevice owners can back JUICES+ from $20, and so far the project has secured more than $10,000 of its $40,000 funding goal, with 59 days to go.
See also: Shazam Updates Its iOS Apps Adding Twitter Previews, Faster Tagging And More, Apple Seen As Prepping Gold Master Version Of iOS 7, As Beta Process Ends, and Kickstarter: Hold Your iPhone, Cash, Cards And More In The Smart ONEPOCKET.