You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| September 13, 2013
Love Lobsters? Then You're Going To Love The Latest Update To Supercell's Hay Day
The popular freemium farm-building game Hay Day has just received another eggstastic and a-moo-zing update. Contrary to what those neither fantastic nor amazing puns suggest, though, the latest update to Hay Day is not dedicated to egg or dairy products. Rather, it's dedicated to lobsters, lobsters, and more lobsters:
[caption id="attachment_462009" align="aligncenter" width="568"] Hay Day[/caption] The new Hay Day update also features the new Mystery Fishing Net, the new Kitchen Building, and the new Frutti di Mare pizza. In addition, it introduces a number of player-requested gameplay improvements. Note that even as it adds plenty of goodies, the update also removes summer accoutrements added to Hay Day by the game's anniversary update last July. The new version of Hay Day is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later and is newly optimized for iOS 7. Hay Day is developed by Supercell, the same studio behind the super popular action strategy game Clash of Clans. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Lobsters are coming to Hay Day! Someone calm down Angus the fisherman, cause he can’t wait to catch some of these party-loving crustaceans.
- Travel to your fishing area and repair two (2) new buildings: The Net Maker and the Lobster Pool.
- Catch a lobster with your newly produced lobster trap and see it relaxing in the heated Lobster Pool.
- Upgrade the Lobster Pool all the way to level 6 to create more space for lobsters in your pool. The more you upgrade the more crazy things you will see your lobsters do. Also your lobster pool will simply look fantastic and is a great addition to your fishing area!
- Your lobsters will love your heated pool so much that they will always lose track of time. So help them out of their bloated shells and see them slide back into their habitat. Wonderful side effect: Delicious lobster meat!