Unsurprisingly, ooVoo 2.0 introduces a new design that’s in accordance with the look and feel of the soon to be launched iOS 7, complete with flat panels and translucent effects.
The app’s new design also includes a new group calling interface and separate sections for messages, friends, and friend management.
Moreover, it comes with an improved video calling interface, including filters that are available even during a video call.
Also during a video call, ooVoo 2.0 allows you to take snapshots of your chats and save them to your camera roll.
Furthermore, the new version of ooVoo features group video and voice calling, picture and video messaging, and the following enhancements:
- Me screen: profile featuring video, photo, and text status updates
- Friends screen: revamped interface with the ability to see video, photo, and text status messages of all your friends
- Add Friends screen: search ooVoo, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and your personal contact list to add friends
- Messages screen: review your messages and conversation history
- My Media: store all the pictures you send and receive via ooVoo, and share media on social networks
- Localized to English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese
Also including various bug fixes, ooVoo 2.0 is available now in the App Store for free. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later.