Three weeks ago, we told you about 2K Drive, a new mobile racing game from 2K Games and Lucid Games. Well, we’re now telling you to download it now for your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, as it has just been released in the App Store.
Published by 2K’s sports subsidiary, 2K Sports, 2K Drive is essentially 2K’s answer to Electronic Arts’ recently updated Real Racing 3 and Gameloft’s recently released Asphalt 8: Airborne. The game promises console-quality graphics and sounds as it challenges you to conquer more than 100 events on more than 25 tracks in five authentic driving environments.
What’s more, 2K Drive gives you the chance to get behind the wheel of more than 25 licensed cars from top manufacturers, including Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GM, Icon, Local Motors, Mazda, McLaren, Nissan, and So-Cal.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
The game’s other key features include:
- Multiplayer racing against your friends & the world
- Earn cars, boosts, parts and more
- Personalize your driver and your car
- Take a picture to put yourself behind the wheel of the cars you drive
- Live news feeds from all corners of car culture
- Dynamic content – cars, races, challenges, articles and more – updated regularly