You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| September 12, 2013
The Fantasy Continues As Small World 2 Is Now Available For iPad
Days of Wonder has just released the iPad sequel to their popular fantasy board game, Small World. The update features new ways to play, Facebook integration, and a lot more. Small World 2 continues a story that first came alive on a physical board game. To date, Small World has sold 500,000 copies and earned $20 million in sales. Full features include:
The $9.99 Small World 2 is available now in the App Store. Current Small World users will receive the update for free. [gallery columns="4"]
- New 3, 4 and 5 player maps to conquer, in glorious full retina mode!
- Play Online games in real-time or turn-by-turn, with friends & strangers from the world over; and Local games over Bluetooth or Wifi
- Play Solo against up to 4 built-in AI; Pass’n Play with up to 5 live opponents on a single iPad
- 20 new races & special powers to master through in-app purchases of Cursed!, Grand Dames and brand new to digital Be Not Afraid…
- Online, Solo & Face to Face scores with daily, weekly and forever rankings
- Comprehensive Small World Encyclopedia detailing all rules, races, special powers, icons & more!
- Extensive Game Center, Facebook and Days of Wonder Online Buddies integration
- Brand new musical score, sound effects, graphics and animations
- Video Tutorial by Master Glandulf himself