You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| September 3, 2013
Travel With The Gods In Brand New RPG Bonds Of The Skies
RPG Bonds of the Skies has sailed into the App Store, allowing iDevice owners to take to the skies in a fun, animated role-playing game (RPG) for the iPhone and iPod touch. Available for the special introductory price of $3.99 (as opposed to $8.99), Bonds of the Skies allows players to join a range of different characters as they embark upon an exciting quest and explore the expansive world on offer in the game. As outlined in the app's release notes:
Times are changing, and the existence of the Grimoas (gods) has become less relevant in everyday life. Eil, the main character of the story, is in the middle of his Coming-of-Age ceremony, conducted by the Priest of his town, when suddenly the town is attacked by a demon and engulfed in flames. In the midst of this confusion, Eil enters into a pact with the Air Grimoa, Nogard, in order to save everyone. Eil and Nogard set off to look for the demon who cast the town into a sea of flames, and to find other Grimoas in order to put a stop to the demon's violence. The game features a wide range of achievements, including quests and collecting items! By obtaining Folklore Points (FLP), you can you can buy items to make your progress through the quest smoother, and you can challenge yourself further in extra dungeons.Features of Bonds of the Skies include:
As mentioned, RPG Bonds of the Skies can be downloaded in the App Store for $3.99, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Do remember, however, that this special introductory price is available for a limited time only, after which the application will set iDevice owners back $8.99. Check out the new application now, or for more of today's app news, see: Official Grepolis For iOS Game Launches In The App Store, Cate iOS App Wants To Simplify iDevice-Powered Communication, and BIT.TRIP Runner2 To Make The Leap To iOS This Winter.
- Make the characters your own by using skill sets! You can customize the characters as you want by setting their skills- but be aware of the limited 'cost levels'!
- Make use of more powerful skills by synchronizing the characters with the Grimoas! If the Synchro Gauge with the Grimoas reaches 100% during battle, you can use special skills, more powerful than normal!
- A daily points lottery! You can get one lottery ticket every 24 hours, and take part in the daily lottery! There are gold, silver, bronze and normal prizes. The number of points you will gain depends on the prize you get.
- The tutorial function makes play easy even for beginners! There are tutorials for how to conduct battles and how to search for items, etc., so you don't have to be an expert to enjoy the game!
- A wide range of purchasable items! There are many items that can be purchased. Of course there are items to support you on the quest, but there are also many extra items to make the game even more enjoyable!