You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| October 3, 2013
Eventbrite App Updated With iOS 7 Redesign And Other Improvements
It's already been a couple of weeks since the launch of iOS 7. But that doesn't mean Eventbrite has no business updating its mobile app for the new operating system — which, as it happens, Eventbrite has just done. Indeed, the official iOS app of the popular online event ticketing platform has just received an update that's focused on iOS 7. Of course, following said update, which brings the app to version 3.0, the Eventbrite app now has a simpler, cleaner, and flatter interface designed to offer a more streamlined user experience. As a result, thanks to the app's iOS 7 improvements, Eventbrite for iOS now lets you:
Eventbrite 3.0 is available now in the App Store for free. The newly updated app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later. For more information on Eventbrite, check out Going Somewhere? Take These Apps With You, Discover Great Events Around You With The Newly Updated Ticketing App Eventbrite, and Credit Card Processing On The iPad Is The New Black... Amirite, Eventbrite?. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Quickly see the most important information about events, like the lowest ticket price, with redesigned Event Details.
- Get to your ticket barcode with a single tap so you can be scanned into events even faster.
- Find the events you want, from marathons to wine tastings, with improved search and browse.
- Share events with nearby friends with just a single tap using AirDrop.
- Always see your most up-to-date tickets and events — iOS 7 updates your app in the background.