You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| October 17, 2013
Mercury Browser Pro 8.0 Introduces Mercury Connect For Syncing Bookmarks
Mercury Browser Pro has just been updated to version 8.0. Mercury Browser Pro 8.0 delivers a number of improvements, including support for iOS 7. But perhaps the most notable enhancement brought by the latest update to the popular desktop-style universal iOS Web browser is support for Mercury Connect. With Mercury Connect, you can sync your Mercury browser bookmarks across your iOS devices, Android devices, and desktop computers. In line with this, Mercury Browser Pro 8.0 also lets you manage your devices under Mercury Connect. [caption id="attachment_476053" align="aligncenter" width="320"] Mercury Browser Pro[/caption] The latest update to Mercury Browser Pro also includes the following improvements:
Also including some bug fixes, Mercury Browser Pro 8.0 is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $0.99 download. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. Mercury Browser Pro is included both in AppAdvice's Best Web Browsers for the iPhone AppGuide and in AppAdvice's iPad Web Browsers AppGuide. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- More Plugins.
- New Share Mode.
- New SMS sharing method in Share.
- Larger Preview Tab window (iPhone only).
- New function to send URL to desktop browser or other devices.
- New Blacklist & Whitelist for Pop-up Options. Users have three pop-up options to choose.
- Release to reload page available.
- Horizontal scroll bookmark bar available.
- Swipe left or right at webpage's two sides to switch to previous or next tab (iPhone only).