You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| October 8, 2013
Pocket Village Updated With New Halloween Decorations And Other Enhancements
The popular freemium builder game Pocket Village has just received its very own Halloween-themed update. With this update, Pocket Village joins the likes of The Simpsons: Tapped Out and SpongeBob Moves In in celebrating Halloween with a number of simulation gaming tricks and treats. In particular, the latest update to Pocket Village introduces five new Halloween decorations, including the Jack-O'-Lantern and the Zombie Finger. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The update also adds the following enhancements to Pocket Village:
The new version of Pocket Village is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. It's now also fully compatible with iOS 7. Pocket Village is developed by Wooga, the same studio behind other casual games on iOS, including Diamond Dash, Bubble Island, Monster World, and the Candy Crush Saga-like Jelly Splash. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Three new buildings to play with: The Factory, The Souvenir Shop and The Sports Shop
- You can now grow your village to Level 60 and explore the whole world of the Pocketeers!
- Two cute new animals to discover and a total of 15 new items to craft and produce
- Animals now award XP. Feed them to gain XP and more rewards! Their items have also increased in value meaning more gold for each sale
- Quicker production in refineries and increased gold rewards throughout the game
- Diamonds can now buy a second crafting building; doubling your production capabilities
- The Frog Theater has arrived. Hop over to the frog to watch videos and get special prizes!
- Improved Plane Trader deals