You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| November 23, 2013
Have More Smurfy Fun With Clown Smurf And Magician Smurf In Smurfs' Village
Smurfs' Village, the wildly popular simulation game starring the titular blue mushroom-dwelling creatures, has received another content update. The new update offers more fun with Clown Smurf, a new trick for Magician Smurf, and other enhancements:
[caption id="attachment_489193" align="aligncenter" width="568"] Smurfs' Village[/caption] The new version of Smurfs’ Village is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. Earlier this month, Smurfs' Village was treated to its third anniversary update, which brought, among others, a new VIP program. Under this program, you can earn VIP status to gain access to some Smurftastic rewards. And thanks to the latest update to Smurfs' Village, these rewards now include the new Stork, which lets you travel instantly between the four different village areas. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Place Clown Smurf’s new Carnival Hut and play classic mini games to earn tickets you can trade in for smurftastic prizes!
- Stage a smurftacular magic show with Magician Smurf’s new saw a Smurf in half trick and earn 6 extra dye per day!
- Harvest all your swoofy space shrubs at once with the Magic Space Shrub Harvester or upgrade to plant all too!
- Discover new mystery eggs and seeds on the Swoof Planet and see what they’ll reveal
- Place the amazing floating Space Hammock or watch the Smurfs flip out on the new Snowboard ramp!