Living Earth 3.0 Features iOS 7 Redesign And Optimizations Plus Other Enhancements
Living Earth has just been updated and redesigned for iOS 7.
Through its 3.0 update, the popular world time, alarm clock, and weather app has gained several iOS 7 optimizations, including, of course, a cleaner and simpler design.
In addition, it has been updated with parallax effects and background fetch, which refreshes the multitasking thumbnail with up-to-date rendering and weather, on iOS 7.[caption id="attachment_488374" align="aligncenter" width="320"] Living Earth[/caption]
Living Earth 3.0 also includes the following enhancements:
- Support for additional weather conditions. Swipe top conditions bar in the forecast view to display Dew Point, Visibility, Barometric pressure & UV Index.
- Feels Like temp is now displayed in the forecast view.
- Ability to enable and disable alarms in the alarm list view.
- Speed improvements throughout.
- Numerous bug fixes (but we won't bore you with all those details).
- Numerous small tweaks that you probably won't notice but we spent a lot of time on.
- Living Earth is now fully localized for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese.
Living Earth received its previous major update late last August, thereby gaining tropical cyclone notifications and temperature badge support, among other improvements.