You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| November 14, 2013
Stellar Wars Brings A Touch Of Sci-Fi To The Popular Game Series
In a continuation of its "Wars" series, Liv Games has launched a brand new application, Stellar Wars, in the App Store. The futuristic successor to Legendary Wars and Monster Wars sees players take control of a group of robots charged with rebuilding human civilization in a far off solar system, before their progress is interrupted by an ongoing galactic war. As such, iDevice owners soon find themselves "in the middle of a war for the future of the Galaxy," developer Liv Games explains in the app's release notes, and gamers must take to space in their "Stellar Fighter" and join in the side-scrolling shooting experience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfFNn1peqpw&feature=youtu.be
If you can't see the above video, please click this link.Liv Games explains:
The futuristic successor to the award wining Legendary Wars series! Join the last remaining robots on a quest to rebuild a lost civilization in a mysterious new solar system. Things quickly change when the bots find themselves in the middle of a war for the future of the Galaxy. Take to the skies in your Stellar Fighter! Build a large cast of customizable robots and take on hordes of aliens in a unique blend of Strategy Defense and Sidescrolling Space Ship Shooter. The fate of the Galaxy is in your hands!The application is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and it supports iDevice game progress sharing through iCloud. Further features of Stellar Wars include:
Interested? If so, Stellar Wars can be downloaded for $1.99, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The app's predecessors, Legendary Wars and Monster Wars, can be downloaded for $0.99 each. Check out the apps, or for more of our recent news, see: The Legend Of Zelda-Like Oceanhorn Finally Launches In The App Store, Video: A Closer Look At Apple's iPad mini Smart Case, and Dropbox Teases iOS 7 Redesign In Blog Post About Dropbox For Business. [gallery]
- Game type Include: Space Shooting, Planetary Defense, Hover Boarding, Arcade Action, Runner, Hack and Smash and lots more!
- Gear up in your Stellar Fighter, equip it with different weapon modifications that change your ship! Take on a massive Alien fleet!
- Land on Planets and take direct control of any Robot you build to unleash their special abilities! Features 12 Customizable Bots to choose from. Upgrade your bots through the game to unlock powerful new special abilities and over 20 different custom upgrades.
- Campaign mode features 10 different Planets and over 50 levels, each with unique gameplay modes!
- Over 30 enemies to destroy including over 10 huge bosses. Giant Worm in Space! Crazy Lizard Surfers! Bosses that literally take up over half the screen!
- Over a dozen beautifully detailed environments. Brand new 3D Navigational Stellar Map and ultra smooth animation system, which highlights the stunning amount of detail in every character!
- 7 New Electronic tracks written exclusively for Stellar Wars. Amazing beats will blow your mind by the talented composer of Legendary Wars and Monster Wars.
- Test your skills with new challenges unlocked after each level. Collect all 156 Badges and 50 Game Center Achievements to truly be Stellar!