Argus Fitness-Tracking App Updated With New Social Feature, Fitbit Import And More
Argus, the popular motion and fitness tracker developed by Azumio, has just received another major update.
Featuring integration with third-party wearable devices and health apps, Argus lets you easily monitor and manage your activities, workouts, sleep, food consumption, hydration, weight, and vitals. Released for iPhone and iPod touch early last July, it was updated to version 2.0 last September with design tweaks for iOS 7 and M7 motion coprocessor support on iPhone 5s.
And now, Argus has received yet another major update, which brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Social with Close Friends
- Changing the profile photo
- Fitbit import
- Bluetooth heart rate monitor support for activities
- LifeTrak C410 and LifeTRNr SYNC support
- New Run/Cycle/Hike activity recording dashboard with live map and heart rate support
- More stats in activity details screen
- Corrected Negative steps with M7
- Corrected Step data gets reset in rate cases
- Corrected active time for steps
- Corrected timezone and daylight savings time issues with calorie calculation
The new version of Argus is available now in the App Store for free. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.0 or later.
For more information on Argus, check out our original review of the app here on AppAdvice.
See also: Moves 2.0 Features iOS 7 Design, M7 Integration And New Battery Saving Mode, RunKeeper 4.1 Now Captures Movements Outside Of Your Regular Workout, and Nike Launches M7-Powered Nike+ Move App, Releases Nike+ FuelBand 2.0 For iOS