You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 2, 2013
Celebrate The Holidays With The Robertsons In Duck Dynasty: Battle Of The Beards
Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards has just gone festive for the holiday season. Released last October, Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards has become one of the top paid titles in the App Store. Presumably, this is because of the game's amusing arcade gameplay based on memorable moments from the popular A&E reality TV series "Duck Dynasty." While playing Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards, you can:
[caption id="attachment_492164" align="aligncenter" width="320"] Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards[/caption] The main attraction in Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards is undoubtedly its ever-growing collection of mini-games that are high in replay value. Last month, the game received its first couple of updates, both of which added new mini-games. Its latest update is no different. It's a timely one, too, as it introduces new mini-games that are specially designed for the holidays:
- Hunt ducks, eat chilies, blow up beaver dams and more.
- Create your very own customizable redneck character.
- Level up, grow your beard and unlock manly gear.
- Stylize your own redneck character with accessories from the Redneck store.
- Snap photos of your redneck character and share them with friends on Facebook!
- Listen to your favorite quotes from the acclaimed series.
What's more, the latest update to the game comes with holiday-themed graphics and music. Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards for iPhone and Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards HD are available in the App Store for $0.99 each. See also: Connect Colorful Dots In A Winter Wonderland With Dots' New Holiday Theme, Brrr! Go On An Arctic Eggspedition With Angry Birds Seasons' New Icy Levels, and Ho Ho Ho! Zynga Updates Respawnables With Festive Holiday-Themed Content.
- Christmas Tree Chop - show the Christmas tree who’s boss with an ax and some attitude.
- Christmas Light Untangle - plug in the tangled string of Christmas lights to illuminate the Robertson’s yard.
- Holiday Cookies - squeeze frosting onto the cookies to give them some holiday flair and flavor.