You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 6, 2013
Combat Against The Dragon Smaug In The Hobbit: Kingdoms Of Middle-Earth
The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-Earth, the official iOS combat strategy game based on Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit" film trilogy, has just received a notable content update. The new update comes a week before the release of the second installment in the trilogy, "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug." Actually, it delivers a new expansion pack that contains gameplay enhancements inspired by the upcoming epic movie. The "Desolation of Smaug" expansion pack in The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-Earth summons you to:
The new version of The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-Earth is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. Just yesterday, the official iOS companion app of the "Hobbit" film trilogy, Hobbit Movies, received an update that's also based on "The Desolation of Smaug." The update effectively wiped the slate clean for the app and added a "Become An Elf" experience for making elfish selfies.
- Add your name to Middle-earth’s glorious history and defeat Smaug the Stupendous
- Earn New Armor and Weapons for your Heroes!
- Equip your Heroes with crafted armor sets and specialized weapons!
- Collect and upgrade Middle-earth’s Mightiest gear
- Adventure and compete through new Campaign Maps and fierce new bosses
- Experience High Definition improvements to the art and style of Middle-earth
- Build a 4th City now to prepare for Beorn and Tauriel's Wilderness Outposts - coming soon!