You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 5, 2013
Have Hay-ppy Holidays With Supercell's Popular Farm-Building Game Hay Day
Hay Day has just received another a-moo-zing and egg-tastic seasonal update. Last October, the popular farm-building game developed by Clash of Clans creator Supercell got tricked-and-treated to its Halloween-themed update. That update brought creepy costumes, dastardly decorations, and a gloomy autumn theme. Then, last month, Hay Day received an early holiday-themed update, which delivered holiday costumes, cool decorations, and a new winter theme. And now, Hay Day has unwrapped a follow-up holiday-themed update. As a result, the game now features new decorations, including the winter carousel, the pig balloon, and colorful house lights. Also, it now offers winter clothing for Angus the Fisherman. The latest update to Hay Day also adds the following new features:
Also including some community-requested improvements and other tweaks, the new version of Hay Day is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later.
- New pet: Please welcome the cutest new addition to the Hay Day family – the donkey. It might not be the brightest and it will eat a lot of carrots, but once you see it running on your farm, you will hold it dear to your heart :)
- New production building: Sandwich bar. Prepare delicious BLT Toasts, Veggie Bagels and Egg Sandwiches.
- Masteries for your fishing area: Keep using your lure and net maker to earn all 3 mastery stars per machine.
- Lure box upgrade: From now on you can increase the storage capacity of your lure box by using the same upgrade materials as the silo.
- 2 new achievements for lobster fishing